Bailiwyck has two lighted tennis courts located behind the swimming pool.
Tennis Court Usage Policy
Updated May 2023
The following policy has been approved by the Bailiwick Board of Directors to ensure the proper use and enjoyment of all who use this common property.
- The tennis courts are for the exclusive use of Bailiwyck residents and their guests. This facility is part of the Bailiwyck common property and is not to be used for profit.
- Residents are permitted to bring guests as long as there is a resident present on each court that has guests Residents are responsible for the conduct and activities of their guests.
- The tennis courts are intended for playing tennis. No other activities are permitted.
- Use of the tennis courts is by reservation on a first come, first served basis. Courts must be reserved prior to use using the www.ReserveMyCourt.com system. Reservations have priority over any and all walk-ons.
- Each resident is allowed to reserve up to 90 minutes of court time.
- Appropriate tennis attire is to be worn on the tennis courts.
- No street shoes are allowed on the tennis courts.
- Residents are allowed to engage outside professional instructors at their own cost.
- The maximum occupancy of the tennis courts at any one time is 8 people.
- Players are required to clean up after each use to ensure a clean area for the next user.
- Lights are to be turned off upon leaving, unless others are using the courts.
- Usage is at your own risk.
Reserving a Court
To register, go to www.reservemycourt.com
and follow instructions to sign up as a new user. You will be notified when your user request is approved.
Please limit your reservations to 1.5 hours. You may want to print out a copy of your reservation and take it with you to the court in case others have walked on and are using the court during your reservation time. If you have any questions about this system contact Mildred Hurd at email@example.com.