On Street Parking
Posted on Jan 16th, 2019

In addition, please be aware that you can call the York Co. Sheriff's Office to have an officer come out if you feel someone is blocking a street or cul-de-sac in such a way that school buses or emergency vehicles may be impeded. If they agree with your assessment (because there is no definitive definition of what is considered "blocking"), they can issue a citation to the vehicle owner.
No Comments